The Livliga Lifestyle is about taking a wellness approach to how you live. It's about celebrating being healthy. It's about the experience of bringing beautiful food to an attractive table. It's about enjoying cooking, being active, and exploring the world of wellness.
It shouldn't be the case, but the truth is that when you think about watching your weight, you automatically think about deprivation; life just isn't as vibrant. At Livliga, we choose the opposite approach. We're all about adding color, liveliness, and interest - all of the things that make being healthy feel truly good.
We have an entire suite of products which help you to serve meals for family and friends, in formal and informal settings, while staying mindful of eating healthy. We use a simple design concept. How do you know what you are putting on your plate is the right amount? Livliga takes the guesswork out of what amounts you should use and what foods should be in what amounts.
What makes these lifestyle tools unique:
- Clearly defined icons take the guess work out of serving sizes
- Sizes that are easy to tell apart and give a visual understanding of food proportions
- Serving sizes that correspond to recommendations by the USDA and standard recipes
- Designs based on research that shows how certain images, colors, proportions and visual illusions support positive triggers for right-sized eating
- Endorsed by experts including doctors, nutritionists, certified trainers and psychologists
- A variety of designs and colors that fit with any occasion and décor
- Available as a complete set of dinnerware (dinner plate, salad plate, bowl & mug) that can be used everyday with the whole family
- Made of durable porcelain that is sustainable, microwave safe, and dishwasher safe.
The Livliga Lifestyle will help you take the guesswork out of portion control so that mindful eating becomes front and center in your approach to food. Because the Livliga Lifestyle is more comprehensive than just standard portioning, we’ve created a Get Started Guide to help you achieve success. With this free guide, you will learn how to set yourself up for positive change and the importance of right-sizing your food environment. We will also give you some great recipes to try and a free meal planner to help you succeed!