Celebrate: The Poetry of Life is the latest dinnerware line to be introduced by Livliga®. It offers the next layer of psychology to support people in living a healthier lifestyle. In addition to all the existing benefits of Livliga, like the shape, size, color, visual illusion and artist design, Celebrate provides inspiring and motivational words and phrases to positively influence people as they eat. As research and our experience shows, words have a profound effect on us and our moods. Moods directly influence us and what we eat. Celebrate is a way to positively influence our mood so we are able to make better food choices every time we eat. With this product we have created a complementary Livliga Get Started Guide we hope you will enjoy and that will help you on your healthy lifestyle journey. You will receive a link for the eBook at checkout and on your order confirmation.
It is a modern interpretation of a classic French bistro design. The dishes are black and white with stunning etchings of foods and poetry integrated into our iconic Livliga dinnerware. Not only is each dish inspiring, it is also visually intuitive as the etchings correspond with the food groups mapped out by the icons on the plate. It now makes serving up the right foods in the recommended amounts even easier.
Best of all, each dish of the 16-piece, service for 4, is unique in words and etchings. This allows for infinite combinations of words and etchings to inspire and support people each day as they embrace a healthier lifestyle. Being able to mix and match this beautiful dishware makes the journey a little more fun too.
Celebrate is a black and white bistro dinnerware design made of porcelain that has etchings of foods and poetry to inspire healthy eating
The 4-piece Get Started Kit consists of 4 Portion Control Dinner Plates in the Celebrate pattern (with FREE Livliga Get Started Guide).
- Comes with FREE Livliga Get Started Guide
- The portion control dinner plate has 5 measurements on it.
- The largest circle is for your vegetable or fruit and designates a 1 cup measurement.
- The icon with 2 circles indicates a ¾ cup serving as well as a ½ cup serving which are typical serving sizes for the starch or grain in a given meal.
- The squared icon is for your protein and is typically between 2–6 ounces.
- The smallest icon is a “dollop” and measures cup (2 tablespoons) of sauce, condiment, salad dressing or jam.
- Portion Control Dinner Plate: Diameter 10.5 in (27cm)
- Made of a porcelain – an eco-friendly material
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Lead free
- Additional pieces available in this pattern.
- Additional patterns available
- Coordinating Serveware available
- Ship weight – 10 pounds
- This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.